When the largest plateau in Europe is covered by thick snow and the white meadows glitter in the sun, you are guaranteed a perfect winter holiday in the South Tyrolean Dolomites.
From December to April, the Seiseralm offers plenty of well-maintained winter hiking trails, 60 km of ski slopes, 80 km of cross-country trails, a snow park, several natural toboggan runs and lots of fun in the snow. Horse sleigh rides are also possible here.
Winter at the Solaia:
- Heated organic swimming pool – no chlorine and other chemicals
- Free use of our wellness area with steam bath, infrared cabin, Finnish sauna, relaxation room, organic pine sauna
- Fire & Ice Evening: Mulled wine with live music
- Lounge with cosy fireplace corner, as well as various other common rooms
- Charging station for electric cars
- Our guests can use free all pubblic transports in South Tyrol, also price reduction on Combi card, Gold card and Nordic pass of the cable car Alpe di Siusi
- 2 minutes to the nearest bus stop to get to the surrounding villages